- Our Portfolio
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking and Financial Services
- Government & Public Sector
- Health Care
- Pharmaceuticals and health services
- Media and Entertainment
Energy and Utilities
Today's competitive energy markets demand operational efficiency, regulatory rigour and a customer experience that creates differentiation and competitive advantage. At HGS we are focused on delivering all three. Our ability to operate effectively in sales and service environments is an added advantage. Around the world we manage more than 600,000 energy and utility industry customer interactions every year.
Our full suite of energy & utility industry solutions include:
- Complete consumer care: Multi-channel inbound customer service. From service enquiries to account changes and billing queries.
- Inbound and outbound sales: Managing your new business drive and sales campaigns.
- Enrolment: Ensuring your new customers are onboarded efficiently, with due regard to regulatory requirements.
- Crisis management: Developing and executing plans to deal efficiently with power outages and service interruptions.
- Connections: Dealing effectively with disconnection, reconnection and termination of accounts.
- Turnkey technology solutions: Call recording, web-based reporting, case management and knowledge development.
Our Competitive advantage in this industry
- Our services range from data-entry to handling billing dispute and termination
- We manage over 600,000 customer interactions annually
- Multi-lingual services are available
- We specialize in designing new processes and in-house tools. E.g., Desk Reference - an online knowledge database that agents use to access updates, policies and procedures