- Our Portfolio
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking and Financial Services
- Government & Public Sector
- Health Care
- Pharmaceuticals and health services
- Media and Entertainment
For over a decade HGS has been helping health care insurance businesses transform their customer operations by delivering efficiencies, process improvements and economies as well as an exceptional customer service and rapid claims processing.
We frequently work with our clients on plan building and are trusted by many to pay out claims without any value limit Ė evidence of their confidence in our effectiveness and industry expertise. Globally, we manage around 40 million transactions and two million calls a year for our healthcare clients.
Our healthcare industry service features include:
- Sales & marketing: Building, testing, selling and maintaining insurance plans and contracts.
- Pre-adjudication: From claims data entry to resolution processing and the co-ordination of benefits; management of ECHS claims, medical triage, and eligibility exception processes.
- Adjudication: Every aspect of adjudication for medical, hospital and dental claims.
- Post process & backend support: Medical claims and patient management, claims helpdesks, medical bill reviews, information gathering and case management.
- Significant domain experience that reduces the learning curve, starting from transition to ongoing operations
- Transitioned over 65 queues since inception; over 2000 processors working in the Insurance division handling 40 million transactions, and 2 million calls annually
- HIPAA and ISO 27001 certification ensures stringent security measures
- Ability to deliver seamless transitions in less than 30 days
- Readily available transition and experienced management team
- Plug and play infrastructure that significantly shortens the project implementation timeline
- Use of proprietary performance management tools to track productivity and quality besides improving processes to eliminate time wastage and enhancing overall efficiency across each project
- SMEs engaged in delivering services to clients also provide help-desk and audit services for other offshore vendors, and for the captive centers of the client