- Launch of BPO services
- First International Insurance customer with 23 seats
- ISO 9001:2000 certification
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) began its operations in Bangalore as Hinduja TMT (HTMT) in 2000. Its first client was a Fortune 100 US Based Health Insurer, for whom HTMT started doing Insurance Claims Adjudication work. It continues to be a client today.
In 2003, HTMT entered the Philippines through the acquisition of C-Cubed Solutions, one of the first Manila-based call centers. This was followed by the acquisition of Source One Communications in New Jersey which marked HGS' first foray into the US market.
In 2006, HTMT restructured its business and spun off its Business Process Management Division into a new entity called Hinduja Global Solutions. It was listed in the BSE Ltd. and the National Stock Exchange in June 2007.
Since 2006, HGS has continued to grow both organically and inorganically building an impressive client list in the consumer packaged goods, retail, consumer electronics and technology, banking, insurance, healthcare, public sector, and telecommunications and media industries. In 2006, it expanded its US presence through the acquisition of Illinois-based Affina. This was followed by its entry into the UK in 2010 and Canada in 2011.
In 2012, Hinduja Global Solutions brought all its operating units together under the common brand name HGS. Since then it has also set up operations in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, Jamaica, and the UAE. HGS is now a leader in customer experience management, optimizing the customer journey to make its clients more competitive. Today, HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions.
- Acquisition of Philippines center
- 1500 seat facility in Bangalore, India
- Employee Strength - 1700
- Listing on NSE / BSE
- Acquired Source One
- BS 7799 Certification
- Strategic foray into National Markets
- 300 seat DR center in Mauritius
- HIPAA Certification
- Employee strength - 7000
- Acquired Affina - Foray into more verticals
- Partnership established in Colombia
- First Healthcare contact center in Manila
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Most Innovative BPO Company - ICT
- Acquired Careline Services
- Expanded into Tier III centers in India - Guntur and Nagercoil
- Operations commence at Global Village SEZ in Bangalore
- New centers at Iloilo (Philippines) and Siliguri (India)
- Acquired On-Line Support, HCCA & EBOS