• Handling client calls, Escalating issues/concerns and updating the client with process advancements and initiatives.
• Working closely on making decision of the process through process improvement projects.
• Reviewing the Balance score card progress of the process.
• Actively participate in operations and management decision making.
• Perform regular Team huddles and Skip level meetings to ensure that high level of regular, timely communication exists within the team.
• To do post quality assessments and to generate Quality Analysis Reports of the process.
• To identify the areas of improvement for team members and to ensure or impart the required training.
• Training and supervising lean concepts in the day to day work.
• Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure that both internal and external customer needs are met
• Conduct appraisals
• Mentor and coach team members with potential for growth/development
• Identify potential candidates for succession planning and create development pathway for them
• Women candidates only
• Should be willingness to work in night shifts.
• Candidates from US Healthcare background preferred.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to email@example.com
Don't forget to mention AM, Healthcare, Bangalore
in subject line