• Deployment of ISO, ISMS, HIPAA-GLBA, eSCM & SSAE 16 standards
• Connect with clients to on compliance requirements, data security measures & controls.
• Lead Business Risk management activities & Business Continuity Planning
• Disseminate knowledge & Implementation of ISO, ISMS, HIPAA-GLBA, eSCM & SSAE 16.
• Audit Planning, Scheduling and Deployment
• Should lead and manage - Documentation & Version Control activities – Contractual, SOP, SOW Etc.,
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented consistently and fairly.
• Should Plan, finalize and test – Business Continuity Plans to perfection - Should be able to command and muster the entire activity
• Conducting Risk Assessment
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement:
• Has a sound understanding of policy, procedures and regulatory compliance enough to guide others
• Advanced Knowledge of SSAE 16 ,ISO, ISMS, HIPAA & eSCM
• Certified Lead Auditor
• Experience in implementing SSAE 16 standards in Health care domain.
• Having worked in multiple environments within the domain, deep understanding of the business environment, market dynamics, best practices and industry trends in the given domain,
• Preferably worked in multinational organizations / clients and having exposure to international practices and Compliance & Risk initiatives.
• Excellent Communication, analytical & interpersonal skills are must
Experience Required: 7- 9 years.
Education Required: (Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
Annual Salary: TBD
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to mention Indian Compliance & Risk, Bangalore in subject line