Key areas of responsibilities:
• Manage and execute high impact business / organizational projects which are cross functional in nature.
• Generate business impact / client value adds through Continual Improvement initiatives or transformational thought process
• Support all geographies in Continual Improvement initiatives.
• Support all other Business Excellence initiatives e.g. CSAT, Internal Customers Satisfaction (ICSAT), Operations Self Assessments (Health checks), implementation of Transition Methodology.
• Alignment of organizational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
• Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives.
• Build team capability.
• Six Sigma Black Belt certified Must
Desired skill sets:
• Strong Program management skills.
• Sound knowledge and implementation experience of Excellence models (eSCM, EFQM, Malcolm Balridge, CMM etc.).
• Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
• Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
• Capability to train and conduct workshops in Business Excellence.
• Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning.
• Ability to work across various geographies.
• Customer facing and interaction abilities.
• Should be willing to work in Night shifts.
Interested candidates, please share your profiles to email@example.com
Don't forget to mention DGM- Quality, Bangalore
in subject line