HGS PULSE portal receives two awards for innovation in customer experience and organizational performance; industry recognition also garnered in cloud computing and analytics
CHICAGO – Nov 5, 2020 -- Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) (listed in BSE & NSE), a global leader in business process management (BPM) and customer experience solutions, today announced it received a series of awards and analyst recognition honoring the company for innovation in customer experience, artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics, digital operations, cloud computing, and business innovation.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized for building an innovative portfolio of solutions that solve real client problems and deliver best-in-class customer experiences,” said Venkatesh Korla, CEO of HGS Digital. “We’re committed to delivering the best solutions in the industry, and the awards and recognition we’ve received is evidence that we are resonating with customers.”
The awards are:
- The 2020 Customer Experience Innovation Award – Presented by TMC, a global, integrated media company, HGS received the award for its HGS PULSE contact center analytics portal. The award recognizes best-in-class companies setting the standard in delivering exceptional customer experiences across all channels, including social.
- The 2020 Cloud Computing Excellence Award – Also presented by TMC, HGS received the award for its Cloud-Based Data Lake. The award recognizes companies that have most effectively leveraged cloud computing in their efforts to bring new, differentiated services and solutions to market.
- The 12th Annual Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Award – Awarded silver for its HGS PULSE contact center analytics portal, the Golden Bridge award honors the world’s best in business organizational performance solutions.
In addition, HGS was featured in the 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Contact Center – Customer Experience Services global report. The report was published recently by Information Services Group, a leading global technology research and advisory group. HGS was named a leader in Digital Operations for its focus on bringing automation, analytics, and AI to customer care clients around the globe, including specific solutions to address COVID-19 volume increases.
Also, in the ISG Provider Lens report, HGS was named a leader in AI & Analytics for its extensive intelligent automation offerings, as well as its HGS EPIC Social™ Care solution that uses AI to filter content and manage a brand’s social media presence. The report cites HGS’s implementation of chatbots to enable healthcare insurance providers to offer end users symptom checkers, appointment scheduling, and more.
HGS solutions that led to industry and analyst recognition include:
- HGS PULSE - a contact center data analytics platform that provides visibility into business performance and customer insights, with access to predictive analytics and real-time information that enables contact center leaders to act proactively to predict customer churn, as well as manage workforce by tracking customer demand.
- Video Brand Ambassador – a video customer service solution designed to help bridge physical and digital customer relationships
- Contact Center as a Service – Systems integrations and managed services for Amazon Connect & Twilio Flex to help clients migrate their contact center infrastructure to the cloud
- HGS Agent Assist Bot – a solution designed to help increase efficiency of contact center agents, by reducing clicks, copy/paste, and screen pops
- HGS Automated Enterprise™ – A bot store made up of over 600 front and back office bots that help streamline processes
- HGS EPIC Social™ Care – a social media solution that uses AI, Automation, analytics and the human touch to drive high response rates and decreased response times, cutting in half the industry average response time while using advanced AI to filter out spam posts.
About Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS):
A global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle, HGS is helping make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics and digital with domain expertise focusing on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to clients. Part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS takes a true “globally local” approach, with over 37,165 employees across 60 delivery centers in seven countries, making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals. For the year that ended 31st March 2020, HGS had revenues of US$ 737 million.
Visit www.teamhgs.com to learn how HGS can help make your business more competitive.
HGS Media Contacts:
+1 888 747 7911
+1 312 766 5501