This microsite is compatible on desktop, tablets and smartphones and provides enhanced user experience
Bangalore, February 10, 2020: HGS Interactive, a business unit of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited (HGS) (Listed on NSE & BSE, India), has developed an engaging gamified microsite for Gulf Oil’s digital campaign - You Get Out What You Put In. The microsite is designed to engage users coming in from various social platforms with a gamified message of the campaigns core thought – a great lubricant enables the vehicles best performance.
The microsite based on a racing game is fully responsive, compatible on desktop, tablets and smartphones, and was developed in less than 10 days from ideation to execution. This adrenaline-pumping game is an ultimate test of skills, reflexes and concentration of the gamer. The microsite has a minimalistic interface and the game takes centre stage to set pulses racing! Weaving #YouGetOutWhatYouPutIn around the concept of hard work, the campaign emphasises that without faith, perseverance and hard work, one cannot achieve their goals. The campaign also highlights that Gulf’s range of automotive lubricants unlocks the ultimate performance of vehicles, and the power to become a champion lies within oneself.
“We are thrilled to successfully integrate Gulf Oil products into the gamification campaign for an elevated user experience. If we can make the users feel like they are a part of the brand story, they're going to be much more attached to the brand.” said Sachin Karweer, Business Head, HGS Interactive.
“Gulf Oil has been a major supporter of Manchester United and the latest campaign #yougetoutwhatyouputin is an exciting one featuring some of the iconic players of the club. We wanted to deepen the engagement of our audience with the central campaign thought and gamification provided the perfect solution. The microsite is testimony to Gulf Oil Lubricants’ passion for sports, technology and our innovative gamification capabilities,” said Ravi Chawla, Managing Director, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited (GOLIL).
The game in detail.
- In the online racing game, the player can choose between a bike or a car to play the racing game and collect Gulf Lubricant Oil Cans along the way, avoiding obstacles to prevent loss of mileage.
- The game showcases how the virtual Gulf Lubricant Oil Cans offers superior performance, similar to how the real Gulf Lubricant Oil Cans provide the same results on real roads. The gamer can challenge his/her friends, beat his/her score and even beat the highest score. In addition to this, the microsite showcases a range of high-performance Gulf Oil Lubricants that enables vehicles to deliver superior performance.
- Playing the game by entering necessary details like email address warrants an entry in a grand lucky draw.
- Prizes include a chance to meet their favourite sports heroes and a chance to win cool autographed merchandise of Manchester United.
- There are more elements of the digital campaign. By just a click, viewers can watch videos of Sport Stars like M.S. Dhoni, Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Jesse Lingard, Scott McTominay to know the secret formula of their success!
- Manchester United, M. S. Dhoni and Hardik Pandya are promoting the microsite on their social media channels, predicted to reach out to millions of people across the world.
- Contest closes on 10th Feb 2020. Winners will be declared shortly after.
Click here to visit the microsite: http://yougetoutwhatyouputin.gulfoilindia.com/
About HGS Interactive:
Founded in 2008, HGS Interactive (HGSi) is a global innovative digital solutions company. Today, HGSi provides global brands an array of services in the areas of Strategy & Consulting, Digital Marketing, DigitalCx and Social CRM. Pioneers in the Unified Customer Experience space, HGSi works on the three tenets of Technology, Innovation and Creativity, and provides its customers real-time customized solutions. HGSi has a diverse customer base globally across industries. HGSi is a part of HGS, a listed company in India.
Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited (GOLIL), part of Hinduja Group, is an established player in Indian lubricant market. It markets a wide range of automotive and industrial lubricants, greases, 2-wheeler batteries, etc. Today, the Gulf brand is present in more than 100 countries across five continents with values of 'Quality, Endurance & Passion' as its core attributes. The Gulf Oil International Group's core business is manufacturing and marketing an extensive range consisting over 400 performance lubricants and associated products for all market segments.
To know more about GOLIL visit us at www.gulfoilindia.com