This client, a first-time outsourcer, is a luxury automotive brand entering the India market. They required HGS to act as an initial point of contact for any enquiries during pre-sales, sales, and aftersales periods, including management of customer perceptions through contact centre and social media solutions and services.
To cater to the individual needs of every customer, the client offers dedicated relationship managers who are the first point of contact for customer queries and issues. However, this is mostly for post sales. HGS is the first point of contact for pre-sales and sales queries.
The client’s end customers are high net worth individuals (HNIs); therefore, there are high risks associated with response and perception management for this client. HGS is trusted to handle customer care and perception management services.
- HGS manages all queries related to products during pre-sales and sales.
- HGS agents are also trained in providing information related to after-sales queries like insurance, car service, and roadside assistance, as HGS is the second point of contact for all customers if they cannot reach the dedicated relationship manager.
For all three levels of services, HGS acts as a liaison between the dealership and end customers until all queries and issues are resolved, creating a seamless communication channel. To ensure tracking and measurement, agents are required to follow the client’s SOP and report on every case using the client’s case management tool.
Voice and email support for high-profile customers
HGS provides 24/7 inbound and outbound voice support for enquiries, sales, after- sales, complaints handling, concierge services, and email support. The contact center team provides customers with information on the products available along with other relevant details. Along with current clients, the HGS contact centre also fields calls from prospective buyers as well as people who might complain and tarnish the brand image.
Perception and response management on social media
HGS also provides social media support and perception management services. We provide 24/7 support to customer queries on Instagram and Facebook and have an SLA of fiteen minutes to reply to customer posts. We are also launching support for customer queries on Twitter.
Strict hiring and training parameters
To ensure that we can cater to the client’s high-profile customers, we have established stringent hiring and training parameters that help source the
best performing employees. Qualifying candidates are college graduates with considerable work experience in the field, and spoken English and
local language proficiency.
HGS employees are then trained by SMEs from the client’s organization on products, soft skills, and social media management skills.
Unique Value Provided
- HGS agents are trained to address all queries and offer quick resolutions. They act as a liaison between the client relationship manager and their customers to ensure all queries are resolved.
- The HGS-designed CRM is capable of segregating leads based on level of interest, and this information is shared with the client in real time.
- HGS analyzes incoming calls to proactively create resolutions for each query, ensuring that those same queries are handled proficiently during any subsequent interaction.
- We provide another major value-add for this client, that helps them implement an important environment friendly policy. As per this policy, a customer gets a certificate when they buy a car which says that the client has planted saplings on behalf of the customer as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative. We currently ensure all (100%) certificates are issued to customers vs. an earlier 50%. This requires coordinating with client dealers and vendors to ensure that this CSR initiative is met. We source the delivery dates from dealers and contact the vendor responsible for the sapling planting and ensure that they are planted before the delivery date and source the certificate from the vendor and provide the dealers with the certificates well before the delivery date.
- We are also ensuring all certificates are issued to client customers (achieving 100% score for this metric), vs. an earlier struggling rate of 72.81%. To this end, we completed delivering the certificates that were pending, helping meet the client’s brand promise..
- We have also improved the customer engagement activity from 45% to 73.55%. Every year, the client holds an engagement activity, like gifting on customers’ birthdays. Before HGS, the client was at 45% for this metric, and now we are at a 73%, helping the client conduct these engagement activities.
- We initiated the Net Promoter Score (NPS) for the customer feedback and are currently at a 100% metric, in terms of NPS mails sent. At specific intervals, the client sends emails to customers with a post car purchase email survey on service satisfaction. We collate this data and send it to the client. We have established a frequency plan to send these emails on the delivery day, at 1 month, 7 months, 1.75 years and 2.4 years.