Making It Easier for Agents to Help Customers and for Customers to Help Themselves
to Find Answers
Use Web Self-Service
Customer experience is typically designed around a customer sitting at home tethered to a phone or PC. That scenario no longer reflects reality. Customer experience needs to be rethought to reflect mobile customers on their mobile devices while on the go.
DNA is a platform, designed with a mobile-enabled customer in mind. DNA leverages company knowledge and bridges channels of interaction with an emphasis on empowering self-service while seamlessly integrating agent assistance.
What is DNA?
Regardless of device or channel, DNA provides a unified customer engagement solution. The solution optimizes customer experience and provides consistent messaging across the brand. It streamlines and simplifies the customer experience to help customers find the information they need quickly and efficiently.
- Empowers self-help: DNA allows consumers to easily access information themselves.
- Predictively solves consumer inquiries at the earliest touch point: For the UK government, HGS ultimately consolidated 32 disparate Visa inquiry services into one centralized solution, providing consistent and reliable information to applicants.
- Device agnostic: DNA standardizes the information provided across web, phone and in-person touchpoints.
- Flexible and scalable: DNA is not capital intensive, meaning companies can easily migrate their information to DNA without modifying their infrastructure.
- Seamlessly integrated: DNA has the flexibility to communicate with any CRM and information platform for providing or obtaining consumer interaction-related information and capturing the consumer inputs.
- Efficient: DNA empowers agents to quickly and efficiently provide relevant solutions through a consistent and robust knowledge base.
- Supports consistent messaging: DNA facilitates consistent brand messaging across all customer channels.