Reflect Your Brand's Personality Through Effective Social Media Engagement
Adaptation by 2018
a Single Customer
As social media usage increases at a staggering rate, it is crucial for brands to engage with customers on their preferred platforms, creating brand advocates and shaping customer sentiment. Social media engagement is about allowing customers to embrace a participative role in your brand story, marketing with them rather than at them.
How we engage your audience:
- Social Media Activation: The act of converting social media users into your brand's loyalists and, eventually, ambassadors is called Social Media Activation. This is effectively achieved when your fans and followers become active participants in the activities hosted by your brand, such as contests, campaigns, etc..
- Social Media Campaigns: Cash in on your online presence with the help of Social Media Campaigns, which are an impactful and economical way to increase your brand's visibility. Developing a social media campaign strategy depends on the thorough knowledge of your audience and their preferences. This strategy covers a number of stages, from designing a roadmap for your brand campaign, to executing and achieving the predefined goals. This includes using tools and metrics to measure and analyze results.
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing is the process of attracting traffic and retaining your brand's customers through social media platforms. Successful Social Media Marketing is achieved when dynamic strategies meet compelling tactics that are significant to your target audience.
- Social Content: Successful Social Content begins with concrete content marketing processes that outline your brand's objectives, story, delivery channels, target audience and resources. To create relevant Social Content, it is crucial that a brand first identifies and, secondly, listens to its audience, which in turn helps to determine customer needs and preferences. As user-generated content is one of the most popular methods of content creation, it is important to encourage customers to create and share content with the help of social rewards.
- Social Benchmarking: Social Benchmarking is the tracking and evaluation of your brand's share of conversation relative to the competition on social channels. This includes important data and statistics such as user interaction, numbers of fans/followers, etc. Such comparative analysis allows the brand to plan and implement innovative strategies that are promising enough to make your brand stand out. Benchmarking can support the creation of effective strategies focusing on a personalized customer experience.
- Social Advertising: Social Advertising utilizes specially developed content that targets the user base of your brand on social platforms and exhibits information that re-establishes the social relationship. It is now an indispensable part of the marketing scenario. Social Advertising provides the platform that allows marketers to boost user engagement through various mediums such as graph data, targeted ads, etc. directed towards the target audience.