Achieving Performance, Process to Make a High-Growth Start-Up More Competitive
The client needed a BPO provider that would embrace a calculated risk and partner with a start-up operation, as well as invest in the business and help with capex where necessary. As the client began to scale its business on the US west coast, it wanted HGS to provide our solution from Manila as a means to keep costs low and leverage higher educated, professional representatives.
What We Did:
- HGS Driving Risk Analysts (DRAs) download, review, evaluate, and score the video clips recorded by video cameras mounted on the windshield inside the commercial vehicles of the client's customers.
- HGS helped build the infrastructure to access, play, and review driver safety videos as they were downloaded from the truck for access from anywhere in the world.
- All findings are delivered to the client in order to coach the driver before returning to the road.
- 90% accounts achieve quality target
- 35% increase in accounts achieving quality target
- 34% improvement in SLA achievement above customer expectation through continuous improvement analytics
- Manila center awarded 'Most Innovative BPO Company of the Year' by International ICT Awards in 2008
- Web-based knowledge retention tool to measure knowledge levels of agents and identify TNIs
- Developed automated Workload Distribution Tool using "First In First Out" logic